August 25-28, 2019
Vilnius Institute for Policy Analysis (VIPA) and Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
E-YOUTH Research Meeting #2 took place in Vilnius and Kanuas during August 25-26, 2019.
The meeting had several key objectives:
- to present the results of media analysis;
- to present the results of youth opinion analysis (surveys and Q Sort groups);
- to report findings to the stakeholders;
- to continue building a new research team of senior and early-career researchers;
- to facilitate networking among the members of the team;
- to learn and train new methods of young elite opinion analysis;
- to ensure the correct application of methodology and consistency throughout the media, youth opinion and young elites opinion analysis process; and
- to identify and address any horizontal methodological issues cutting across different tasks of the project.
Along with achieving these objectives, the meeting also featured in preparation for the first public event of the project – the E-YOUTH Stakeholder Roundtable – held at VIPA on August 28, 2019.